View Single Post
Old 01-23-2003, 02:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shamrock, 351 Ford
Not Ranked     

I own a Shamrock Cobra, & am very pleased. I know the guys who are opening Shamrock Supersnake here in the states. The company is in Chattanooga Tennessee. Their names are John & Randy Crawford. They are importing these Rolling Chassis from a factory in South Africa. So far They have 4 cars in stock with 4 more on the way. They are just getting started. John helped me import mine from over there before he decided to be the sole distributor for Shamrock over here. I understand Shamrock has been building Cobra only kits in South Africa since 1984. My car is 11 years old, but it was not "Factory Built" like the ones they are getting in. Mine has a 351 Ford motor w/Five Speed Ford T5 Transmission. I've seen the 4 new cars they have in Chattanooga in person, and they are NICE!! The cars do not have motors or transmissions in them yet, but they do have Ford 351s w/ 5 speeds for them in stock. I think they are going to sell them as a Factory Built Rolling Chassis or Complete Turn Key Package. Johns phone # is: 423-593-8900. He is very knowledgeable & can answer any questions you have about these cars...