View Single Post
Old 02-01-2003, 06:34 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Cranky,

So true. I have the smallest motor and least horsepower of anyone around here and more experience than all the others put together. One guy has a smaller motor but he is getting rid of it as the rest have convinced him he can't be seen with less than 600 horsepower. He has had his car for about a year and has driven it almost 100 miles. I just sit back and wonder what these f0--- are thinking of. One was bragging about doing 140 on a four lane road that is heavily travled and that is pure idiocy. There are to many wrecks on that highway already. After watching what little I can see just here I really can understand the insurance companies reluctance to insure any of these cars. Only one other person I know has had one built that has any experience and he lives in the Bay Area and has raced in the past also and he doesn't drive like an idiot on the street. And of course he has more horsepower than I do. If I could do mine over again I would lower my power to around 400 as that is more than enough.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery