View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 08:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

What does it matter which car I have had or not had there. I'm there and that's what I care about. don't worry about my cars, I've had plenty of them and will probaly have plenty more. The fact is: We can always improve with growth and planning. Remember it's about people,and the relationships that have developed due to car ownership and local gatherings.Which in turn lead to out of state gatherings and other out of town meetings. Seems like my cars have been to other places like Tulsa,motorsport ranch,vette Viper challengeetc... You know I do beleive that those are competion events. So what's your point Tom?? Don't I have a right to voice, since I AM a Founding TCC Member!!! By the way, Your friend at Tx. Body works DID get paid, since I finally got the Ck. from Doug Reed. That's what took so long Where do you come off talking to me like that anyway. So I like to take care of my cars, SO What. I do seem t remember running my car at Hallet, Enis, Cresson, and every other Dallas outing wher there are would be predators, such as lurking ERA's. My cars are not trailer queens. They are well thought out monsters that kick butt when provoked!