View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 02:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Professional Cobra & Streetrod Builder
Send a message via AIM to Double Venom
Not Ranked     

Don,
Has said it all, Now if only IMAR will come to a reasonable agreement with Don and his investors, we will bring this company back to where it belongs.

The only way "we" can loose is, if "we" run it the way it has been run in the past. And that my friend will not happen. I know many of you don't believe or may not even know that Don and I have been in direct competition with each other since the late 80's, early 90's. We simply both do the same thing. Out of this competiton a trust, friendship and an admiral respect has been made.

We've cried on each others shoulders over the rough times with CR's, we've celebrated each other for our accomplishments in this business. We BOTH have tried for years to help CR's. Volunteering 1,000's of hours of our time. They simply gave us "lip" service.

A few years ago, the body's got so bad I warned, and I do mean warned them, if they didn't fix the quality control problems, "WE- Classics by Elite" was done! I was assured they would take care of the problem, that it was from a new supplier and that he had now been instructed on the proper way to lay fiberglass. I ordered SEVEN (7) kits, advising them if they hadn't improved I would refuse delivery.

Seven kits came in....SEVEN kits were sent back, not even unloaded from the truck! Now THAT got their attention. The era of the lousy bodys came to an end on that day/

Don, you know I'm behind you more than a thousand percent! You make em' we'll build and sell them!

IMAR- I know you're there. If you pass on Dons offer, and you stay on the same self destructive path that CR's has taken so many times before, you too will find.... well lets just say your previous investment will be practically worthless.

DV..it can be done and done RIGHT.