View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 08:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Professional Cobra & Streetrod Builder
Send a message via AIM to Double Venom
Not Ranked     

Gentlemen,

This pains me to the bone. It is an ugly situation that should never have occurred. I, for one know that Starwolf followed the same steps that many of us took in the early 90's. I, for one feel that he had no choice and has actually taken the only fork in the road that was available.

I don't speak for Don in this scenario, but I strongly suggest if anyone has any parts back ordered over 90 days to follow Starwolfs lead.

I represented over 45 CR's owners in the first fiasco, holding meetings with the attorneys, "Jeff Davis" who finally did do "time*" and other miscellaneous entities (*In no way am I suggesting that the present situation has illegal overtones).

Not that I have any types of problems compared to most of the current orders, but I too have a back order problem. A side window was sent back to CR's for a corrected replacement...A year ago last month! I simply wrote it off to Pete being inundated with work. Personally I hold Pete totally blameless in this fiasco. I simply can't believe he just hasn't given up with the past administration and walked out.

I hope IMAR does step up to the plate. I hope they hit a home run with some solution and let this fabulous Cobra go where it should have, could have, would have, had it been run with "heart" instead of greed.

DV...it is a sad day indeed

Last edited by Double Venom; 03-11-2003 at 08:17 PM..