View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 07:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

You know this thread reminds me of one on the old Cobraforum, A guy named Avi said he had to sell his Cobra due to a business partner stealing funds or something from their business, lots of people did not want to see this as his was a very quick build that most had followed, people started donating cash to help this guy keep his car, he never asked for it, along comes a horses ass named Meat doing everything but calling Avi a thief, He never asked for anything except help selling his car!! You don't want to give don't, I was unable to in the past but will this time for all the reasons stated by others, I love this place, I spend alot of time here and have gotten alot of help here very quickly, put a question up and get 5 responses in 10 minutes.
Thank you Brent for a place to come and "play" during my boring work hours and a big thanks to TURK for taking on the huge task of putting it all in one package for Brent!!!

If you can't afford what you want to buy, pick up a book and learn how to make it.