View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 08:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Don and DV,
I am in the same boat as BROSE, I purchased a CR phase 1, a few years ago after doing much research. I called the North Dakota Attorney Generals office before making my choice. They mentioned how the company had gotten into not delivering as promised (I think a former owner of CMC of Florida purchased them?). Anyway he told me the current owners had no complaints on file against them. My wife and I don't have a lot of money, so I have been slowly building the motor and rolling chasis. Every Christmas and Birthday gift since has been something for this cobra. Anyway I am now concerned I may never get to fulfil that dream. I pray you guys get the company. I remember meeting Lon Johnston and Donny Vancleave when I went up and toured the plant. I also remember making them inventory everything before I left(still wasn' completely trusting).

I should have been suspicious when the new ownership called me after purchasing the company and demanding I purchase the rest of my kit immediately. I told them I purchased the kit as a hobby, and I would not take on a large debt load to make him happy. We got into a huge argument and I haven't heard from them since. Then today when inquiring about a cobra rally in Omaha, a fellow Cobra owner mentioned the plight of CR. I really hope you guys get the company. I really don't know what I can do if anything. Any chance I could be the 1st customer of CRII?
What would you do in my shoes?