View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 05:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Professional Cobra & Streetrod Builder
Send a message via AIM to Double Venom
Not Ranked     

Cobra Hawk,

Welcome Sir to the greatest family on earth! I assure you Don and I are working a LOT of overtime putting this purchase together. Don has put in the largest investment at this point by far. The good Lord willing and Don is successfull, then the real work begins. Don and I both know very well what this Cobra needs in regards to building a much better car. You did chose wisely for your kit.

At any rate, assuming [it] goes through, Don will be busier than ever! Geting the right parts from the right suppliers, engineering facets of the entire car that we have been doing for years as independants. The end results are that I and my partner will be responsible for for all distribution. building, etc.

The biggest headache in all of this is getting all of your back ordered parts to you. Don and I were both absolutely adament about this. (Since you are new here, Don and I were both stung back in '91 when CR's took their first Dive. We KNOW what it is like and have both vowed that this will never happen again! The agreement with the current CR's is that you WILL get all your back ordered parts or at least be able to purchase the parts you need to finish your car!

DV...it will be done!