View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via AIM to BO DUTCH
Not Ranked     

Gary,

Yep, that first taste out of a new bottle of milk, Mmmm !
All the cream came to the top !
Did you get the same lecture as I did from your Mom ?
" Don't drink out of the bottle !" Always tasted better out of the bottle !! Plus, I didn't have to wash the glass !!

Leather gun belt with "Real" nickle ingraveing and a texas long horn on the "real" ivory plastic grips, sitting in front of the Hoffman TV saturday afternoon watching "Bar 7 Theater".
Channel 7 in the Bay Area, one half hour western after another for 3 hours. Roy Rogers, Bob Steele, Lash Laroo, Gabby Hays, Hoppy,
Sky King, Smilly Burnett, Lone Ranger, Annie Oakley, Tex and Gene and many others.

We had only 3 TV channels to choose from and the channel selector switch had to be replaced once a year, would wear out !!
When the TV started to act up we had to unplug it, remove the back and take the tubes down to the drug store and test them, replace the bad ones. The old tubes were fasinating to look at, they reminded my of a high rise building under glass !!

We use to fly alunimun foil kites out by the airport !! That always created excitement on the Radar scopes !!

Hell, I can't remember what I did yesterday, but recalling years gone past is kinda fun !!

------------------------------------------