View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 10:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hey Tony,
If things do not straighten up here at work with me, economically, I may have a fire breathing monster at a great price for you. You know what I am talking about. I would challenge anyone to show me more bang for the buck. 460 SuperCobraJet, 950 Holley DoublePumper, Edelbrock Victor 460 high rise, five grand in block polishing alone, Weisco flat tops, big cam, MSD with limiter, Nascar close ratio 4 speed top loader and two shift kits, IRS, etc.. Components and computers say she is over the 650 mark now. At 2500 and change on the local Martin Marietta scale, and all those horses, what more could you ask for? I'm a firm believer in Cubic inches. She even sounds great. Look at the pictures I posted on the Manufacturers' gallery (INTEGRITY), and see how much room is left in that engine compartment. Not much. I admit, she won't sit in traffic very long before complaining, but she was not meant to. All the posts I have read said all the fans you can stuff in it may not make it a rush hour vehicle. Shoot me a line!