View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 11:44 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF
Send a message via AIM to Tinker51
Not Ranked     
Angry Testosterone on the brain

I should be the one who does stupid stuff. I have a 475 HP superformance, in my mid 30's and no wife/kids. But I am here to tell you, I drive this car like my Grandmother (actually that is not a good comparison, she passed me on highway 5 once like I was standing still ) I have a huge amount of respect for the power this car has and more importantly I am not out to impress anyone. I have lost count the number of time people have pulled up to me and wanted to race and I have only had the car for three months. I just let them go. I know there are damn few cars that could beat me but the street is no place to prove it. If I was interested I would take it to the drags/track under controlled conditions with proper safety equipment and where nobody else is put in danger, but I don't care how fast it is. All I care about is that I just enjoy the ride. So I say to all of you, you know your car is probably the quickest thing on the road, don't get goaded into doing something stupid and you get to go home at the end of the day. Ok, stepping down from the soap box now. G'day