Old 05-12-2003, 03:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Re: in the trans am

Quote:
Originally posted by converyknck

i'm sorry but at this time i can not tell you my real name but adventailly it will come out i can tell you that there was no conflicts between the two drivers and the trans am did not hit the cobra and most of what people are saying at porkys is not true either it was just two guys racing and mark lost control and the trans am did not try to stop when the light turned yellow mark tried to stop and the trans am hit the nit.and we did go back to the accident several times and let me tell you this that the driver of the trans am did not know mark either but you can not believe what he and i are going thru i happened to turn my head when mark squealed his tires and seen him flip 2-3 times so just put your self in my shoes for a couple of minutes ok then you might just understand what im going thru.

thank you-
converyknck
converyknck,

Thank you for the follow up.

Believe me, I do know what you are going through and I am sure we all appreciate (as I do) your providing information about the race/accident. First hand knowledge such as what you have shared can only make a clearer picture for all of us. It might even help prevent someone from going through the same tragic ordeal.

Thanks!