View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 07:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Solbra
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Silver Springs T Shirts

Silver Springs Collector T Shirts

Interested in buying a collector T Shirt from the Silver Springs 3rd annual meeting and event?
The reasons were many why the T Shirts for this event were canceled, but now you will have another chance to get those collector shirts. On the front we depict the celebration of the 125 anniversary of Silver Springs Park. On the back it tells of our 3rd annual event being held on Mothers Day, so that ever Deep South Cobra Club member could bring Mom to enjoy the theme park while us Gearheads could still talk Cobras. The shirts will be of good quality and in white only. The link to see the T Shirt picture and design and also Dash Plaque is located on our web site at the bottom of this web page:

http://www.jerryscobras.net/annualmeet.htm

Melissa Ritter our original T Shirt maker said she would still make our T Shirts. When we have orders for a minimum of two-dozen shirts, and actual money in hand we will start making shirts. Send your check with quantities and sizes and your shipping address to Ruble Moore.
For each T Shirt we need $20.00 per shirt
If you would also like a Dash Plaque from this event (which were giving out to everyone that attended), also include $5.00 each, plus a self addressed stamped envelope. The Plaques will be mailed by Ruble in your envelope, and the T Shirts will be mailed directly from Melissa Ritter, there will be some time between shipments because the shirts will not start until we get those first 24 orders. I already have orders for more than 1/3 of what we need to get started. Make checks out to the Deep South Cobra Club

Mail your checks to:
Ruble Moore
3668 Misty Woods Circle
Pace Fl., 32571

Think of your purchases, as somewhat of a donation to your club that collects no dues. My check is in the mail for my two T Shirts.

Dan Wulff

Last edited by CobraDan; 05-22-2003 at 08:24 AM..