View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 11:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX3117 427FE
Not Ranked     

.... and now CAPA has a Vortech kit to suit the Boss 260 BA!!!

I'm really happy with the way the car turned out. The end result is very close to what I'd imagined about 2 years ago. I did the dreaming, and OZVENOM Scott turned thoughts into reality. I couldn't have done it without his fabrication work...

I hope the exhaust noise isn't quite that noticeable..... If so, rather than defying descripition, the local police might come up with a few words to say about it!!! I think I'm going to have to do something to quiten it down, but what???

Randy - when I built my first car with lots of help from my Dad, it had a mild 351 Cleveland that ran 14.3 sec @ 97mph. My heartrate would increase, my pupils would dilate, and I just seemed to get so "in the zone" every time I started up the car for the first few months. My first real drive of this car was doing just under 160mph down the back straights of our local racetrack, and I sometime think my daily drive to work is more challenging. This worries me a little - am I simply more confident in my new car, more naive, or in fact - a little crazy.....

Ron - you're onto something there! I plan on talking to a plastics moulding company to see if they can make just that for the car. We'll see what happens.

Craig