Old 06-15-2003, 08:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance
Send a message via ICQ to meat
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally posted by Back in Black

Call me nuts like Bill then, because I have a totally custom West Coast turnkey cobra on order. I have heard all the comments from cobra fanatics, and my decision was easy...there was no comparison.
514 CI SVO with Holley electronic fuel injection, Richmond Over Drive 6 speed, and every accessory I could think of. I love the West Coast full width rollbar, the luxury interior, the excellent suspension ( If you want the rear higher, install airshocks...or stiffer springs, or BOTH....DUH!) The 9 inch Ford rear end, 4 wheel coil over suspension, heavy duty 4 wheel power ABS brakes, and the power assist steering are thoughtful goodies. I have sat in the other spartan and simple cobra replicas, I think them crude, and they don't do it for me...the West Coast cobra does...I bet the majority of the non fanatic general populace will agree that it is the coolest custom car they have ever seen
Not to mention bad to the bones power and handling, and a rigid spaceframe.

I am buying this car for me, it's what I want, and I bet I enjoy the hell out of it. But then I am not biased, I did my research, and found what I wanted. Each to their own.

I will post here when I get the car, and make any critiques then

The West Coast Cobra uses a rigid space frame?

Your pal,
Meat.