Thread: Average Age?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-1999, 11:35 AM
jpp
Visit my Photo Gallery

Well I am 31 kinda young I guess but I have wanted a cobra since I was 14 and saw one on TV. "That has to be the Coolest car that was ever made." I thought I guess I haven't changed really I still think it is the coolest car ever made. I got lucky with mine, Well I guess it is all in how you look at it really. This past summer I had the misfortune of getting hit head on by a drunk driver. It destroyed my svo Turbo powered 4x4 Ranger. Not to mention put me in the hospital for three days. All the usuall broken leg, nose, concusion, Bruised ribs You know the usuall. I had a real bad experiece about 7 years ago with a semi that drove over the car I was in and his Insurance co. tried to say he did nothing wrong.Yea right (7 revocations of his licence and a fellony kidnapping charge this guy is a saint, RIGHT!) Any way contemplating this prob again I hired a lawer brfore I was even out of the hospital Actually a guy I knew anyway they didn't even try and fight just wanted to know how much so I ended up with some extra cash And I decided to finally fulfill my dream. As a matter of fact I just got the call yesterday from FFR that my car shipPed. Now I am frantic trying to get everything ready. Well gota go and do some more.

Happy Wrenching!