View Single Post
Old 06-26-2003, 10:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC under re-construction, GenIV with tremec 600, Jag 3.31 L/S diff
Not Ranked     
Default Sheezz..ya coulda invited me to that photo shoot too.

Yeah..we know secretly ya love fords Mike...thats why we have so much fun ribbin ya .

I wont ever admit I said this but I dont mind them GMH/Chebbie toys either. Fact is..I've got a son with a very mean HSV and I can tell ya the debate over the kitchen table gets a bit spirited at times. Mind you..the ford always wins

Frankly Mike, I only wish ford had a similiar offering to your LS1. compact, Light weight, technically advanced, buy in a box and install kind of thing.

But then, I'm an old traditionalist kinda guy thats why the throttle body..lift the bonnet and it'll still look somewhat like an older 60's carby setup to the uninformed.

I've seen Craigs car and what a job he's done but most of the bulk is forward and up...the lower back of the block is still SB ford ..it got nuffin on those 5.4 monsters...they're big everywhere.

Yep..totally agree on the Aussie development potential. Gawwdd..we even got respected engineering types putting jap lightweight 8's with twin hair dryers in cobras..and turnin them into all terrain 4 wheel drives.

Gives a whole new meaning for a cobra cruise to Ayers Rock ...what about up the rock?.

What was the temp down there today..3 degrees?.

Sloth..where ya from?..Sydney!!....That figures ner ner ner ner

Take care you lot