View Single Post
Old 06-28-2003, 02:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates Cobra, RFGT40
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

You guys really crack me up ! Jamo, if you guys go to New Orleans and you drive those naked ladies then I will be there and you can count on it!.
BACKJACK, You got me laughin' so hard I still ain't right. Father Nordstom, He He !! You're one of a kind my friend.
Tom. I'm sorry about them puddles buddy, next time I'm gonna stay behind you so you can pay me back.
You DC and VA bunch are nothing short of a class act. I never recieved such hospitality. I mean all of you were the absolute best. I am so glad I got the oppurtunity to ride 427 miles with you. Stopping for that Bar-BQ was as good as it gets. Beth and Wade were the quintasintial hosts I am totally beholdin' to them for their kind hospitality. This fling thing tends to bring out the best.... That even includes GASHOLES....I think.....
I really enjoyed myself and I am ready for the next Fling. I know it will be bigger and more exciting than this last one. I still think Ed goes way over the top for all of us. To organize something of this calibur is hard work and time consuming. Ed, if you need any thing from me just ask. If I can do it it will be done. I wish I had your patience. Thjere just isn't any events that even come close to this one. I truly feel it is a family thing.
I luv ya' all, see ya' neaxt year..

Hersh