View Single Post
Old 06-29-2003, 10:54 AM
(An All-Around Nice Guy)
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique Motorcars (sold)
Not Ranked     

That green one belongs to Greg Buck and it's a very nice ride.

Wahoo - Did you talk to the Weavers about your situation. I certainly can't speak for them, but they might be able to work something out for you. Besides, all things are negotiable for the money, right?

Focus - Looks like you have a lot of local visiting to do! I'm from the Atlanta area originally (which is why I'm posting here) and still come to visit quite often (though usually not with the Cobra). I can assure you that you'll find a lot of very enthuisiastic owners in your area with some beautiful cars. Before making my purchase, I had the opportunity to ride in many of these guys' cars including an SPF, a Unique, and an ERA. Heck, I even drove one of them.

My choice is clear from my signature line, but it was a tough decision between the final three (ERA, SPF, Unique). In the end, I wanted a car that required to me to do some work for completion so that I could feel like I had something to do with completing the car (eliminated the SPF). Yet I also wanted a very straightforward build (didn't wanna take 12 months) and I was on somewhat of a budget (eliminated the ERA). And that left the Unique of which I am very pleased.