Old 06-30-2003, 03:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Original Shelby Owner

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, 427
Not Ranked     
Smile

John,

I think you should tell the readers your "problems" with e-mail, and phone calls were not Kirkham related. We have always spoken to you and told you all we know. I even called you back within 10 minutes of our earlier conversation this week to update you on the status of your car. Shelby has been appraised of the status of your car.

As you are aware, you are not our customer and we have communicated with you only at Shelby's specific request. I am sure other retailers would understand the protocol here. Shelby is, of course, a major customer of ours and we don't want to irritate anyone.

EVERY time Shelby has asked us to call you directly--we have. I have always taken your phone calls and tried to help you the best we possibly could. Problems you may have with another party should possibly be posted on their forum so as not to confuse readers.

We will let you know as soon as the car arrives. Have a great day and Happy Motoring!

David
"Fear is the thief of dreams."