View Single Post
Old 06-30-2003, 06:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC under re-construction, GenIV with tremec 600, Jag 3.31 L/S diff
Not Ranked     
Default White brothers ??

Thanks again Craig..got a 'phone number for them?

Spoke to Tony O'Connor today and am going to get things moving. Will drop my heads in to him first so he can get them done.

As you know, I was going to a 347 stroker and have a heap of bits, which just made the decision to go a 390 that much harder.

The current plan is:
Keep the dart windsor snr heads, Tony will do a job on them but I plan to change these sometime after the car is on the road to a pair of lighter AFR's.
Obtain a 351 block, Tony will stroke this to the 390 whatever.
He is doing some computer simulations to see if the current crane roller cam I have will be useable. If it is, thats what we will use until the change of heads. Then a change of cam as well as the heads.
Obtain a 351 intake with the injector bosses and a 4 barrel throttle body.
Tony will build all this up for me, dyno it etc. He seems to think 450HP will be easy given what I have.

Now, I gotta chat to G-force about their HD T5 kit to install in my WC 7003A to cop that many GG's..or.. offload the box in favour of a tremec.

GRRRR..where does it stop?..I think I'll just lay under it and wait for the neighbours wife to visit.

Take care

Last edited by Rebel1; 06-30-2003 at 06:21 PM..