View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 11:14 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR2479K, 351W yellow/black stripes
Not Ranked     

Mike,
Thanks, I really appreciate it. Gotta run out the door in a bit here, but in summary here is what I had in mind.

A blue Cobra on one side, a grey on the other. I guess you would call it a side view, as the cars are facing each other. Doesn't matter if the cars are actual photographs or drawings. On top of the cars, it would say "Blue vs. Grey Cobra Day" or "Cobra Civil War" (not sure which I like better). Then underneath the cars have some kind of reference to the Civil War. Such as crossed riffles, pictures of soldiers, or something like that. I'm really open to ideas and thoughts, I hadn't had a truely specific design in mind.

I don't want to put them on t-shirts, unless there is lots of demand for it, as I know that screening and colors, etc...get expensive. Like I mentioned, I'll use it on the top of the registration form, and send it to my vendor to print it on glass beer steins which I will sell.

Thanks so much!!!!

Steve

No, it ain't "real", but it's real fast....

Some people choose to rattle their windows with stereos and speakers... I choose to rattle windows with my right foot.