View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 06:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RC_Sports Car Replica. Dodge Viper Blue, Candy apple Red stripes 408_Cleveland, 2v heads, twin Gas Research throttle bodies, Full manual stage 3 C10 auto, Jag 3.07 rear.
Not Ranked     
Default Slow down on the posts guys!!!!!!!!

Wow ...A guy logs off for a couple of hours and every man and his dog chucks a post in.

OK Where do I start..

Alvin, I received your Application last week. I am now going to decline you membership to the club for being inpatient.
Just kidding. The club had over 40 new members join last fortnight and the membership database has just been updated. Two days ago I posted out a photocopy of last months (June) national magazine for you, that should keep you busy for a while.

Ahmed, love to see you at the next meeting, it's very friendly and casual. Have a drink and a feed and talk $hit (that what we Cobra owners do best). The meeting starts around 08:00 but guys start rolling up just after 07:00.

AC514 - I'm guessing Gino...Is that correct? If so...
I don't have Robnell issues...I care not for that lesser than my own. If it's not Gino, I may have just offended someone I don't know. But hey if you can afford a Robnell you can afford some therapy.

While on the subject of therapy...Mr. Rebel. We do clock the performance of our Cobra via the calendar. (How many trips to the QLD border and back we can do in a day). Take a look at last years Nationals results big boy. Eight of the top ten are Victorian.
And as for milking felines for grog..thats a hell of a lot less disgusting than what you northerners do to small fury animals
Attached Images