View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 01:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

So here I am having nice friday, when I get tipped off that there is someone bad mouthing a favorite builder of mine, and a friend. I have been to Kent's shop in sturgeon lake, and to the friggin one horse town he moved to in winter 2002, when he moved, his guys stayed back, and quite cleverly, I thought, he would forward the calls to them. I was the one who repaired his topkick truck when it hit a deer, and I have had many engines built by him, as have many of my friends, with no problems. I looked into your resent allegations about him, and as I suspected, it seems you left out many many things, such as, you cancelled the order you had, many people had seen your product, want me to describe it? and you found out about him being investigated AFTER he was, not before, and you are merely here to save some face, embarrased that you cannot complete your project. Well, neither can I, his accounts are frozen, and they took his equipment, AND, I also was expecting another engine. I know he will sort out this attack, I know he builds wonderful products, and I know your allegation of mhim never doing a engine is slanderous, becuase I drove to that god forsaken town in may to pick up a 383 stroker and tranny, and dropped off my core. You need to be very very sad to try to call a rose a rose until you see the rose, and from your statement, it seems the rose you "checked out" enthusiastically, is a rose, and a very intelligent and experienced rose, his products are professional and produce wonderful results. I am appalled that some fool will come on here and blast someone without really saying facts, but just opinions, his problems, as I have investigated, are termed"local", which I am unsure what that means, but, you don't seem local. be careful.