View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 06:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC Cobra, 351W 400hp / 400 lbs torque
Not Ranked     

Doug,

I am very glad to here from you and your comments.
You are correct, I canceled my order about 2 weeks after I ws informed by local law enforcements that
this was a complete scam. I was informed that by canceling my order with him I might stand a chance of getting my money back. I would love to speak with you directly if you would be willing, because I would love to do nothing more then get my engine or money back. At this point most of my information and facts are coming from local law enforcement who is investigating this situation and what has happened to me. I have no reason to slaner to wish any harm to this gentleman or his company. I have spoke with 2 other people this week over the phone who have ordered engine and never received them. When I was first informed by law enforcement that this was a scam, I tried to verify the stories and information that I was being told by the builder at that time. As you mentioned the truck hit a deer and was broke down. In my conversations while the truck was broke down I was given 2 different names of the place where the truck was, could not find a phone number or place that could tell me or prove that this truck was or had been their. Then I was told that neither of those names or places were right and when I ask where it was I was told it didn't matter and was none of my buisness. All this did was lead me to believe what the local law enforcement was telling me was true. Again I would love to talk or e-mail you direct because you are the fisrt person I have heard from that knows this guy and company and could possibly validate anything I have been told. I am a very conservitive person and have no intentions of slandering anyone. The ONLY reason for this post was to inform people of what had happened to me, and that I have been told by local law enforcement that this was a scam, my goal was to try and prevent anyone else from loosing their money and not getting their product. If I am worng and everything the sheriff has told me is wrong I will post a complete apology to everyone and to this company as well. Again please let me know if you are willing to talk with me over the phone, I would love to talk with you. If you are right and you have seen my engine, please let me know where it was and when you saw it, at least then I would know if I am going to get an engine or my money back.

Please lets talk over the phone and not waiste forum space. Sincerely: Jim