View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 09:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC Cobra, 351W 400hp / 400 lbs torque
Not Ranked     

I agree, I think, or hope several people reading this forum will benefit from the result, no matter what it is. If I end up out my money and engine and this is a true scam then I hope it helped someone else avoid the same or similar situation. If I am wrong and Kent and company are legitimate, I will stand up 100% and back this guy amd publicly retract any wrong accusations I may have made or impied. So I will continue to respond on the forum with the facts to the best of my knowledge and will make no slanderess comments or degrade anyone or thing in my presentations of the facts and details as I know them. Again, my goal here it to inform, and hopefully prevent another car guy no matter who from fallen victim to a similar fate.

So with that I would like to ask Doug to respond with some feed back and details or at least pass on some information to his good friend Kent.

First you implied that you and many others have seen my engine that is on the delivery truck that had been broke down for over 24 days. Please let me know where you had seen the engine and describe how it looked to you. Not to question you, but at this point you have seen and know more out my engine then I and I would like your feedback.

Second you stated that you repaired his topkick truck when it was hit by the deer. Can you tell me where you repaired it and more details on what it was delayed for over the 24 days due to this accident. If you have the name of the place it was getting repaired at or even a number since you repaired it.

And third, Please tell your friend Kent that I have been trying to get a hold of him for the past week and a half on his cell phone number he gave me, please ask him to return my call, he has all of my numbers to reach me. Also let him know that if I am wrong I am still standing behind my canceled order and requesting my refund, he has all of the cancelation forms as it appears you already know.

I do not mean to slander anyone or bring bad times on anyone who is having a rough go of it. However
I believe a good buisness man is expected to stand behind his product and policies. I placed my order in December of 2002, it was signed and approved finally in early Feburary and as of today I do not have it, or my refund, and I cannot get a returned call to validate anything.
I will support Kent 100% if I am wrong,.....Please prove me wrong.

Sincerely: Jim