View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 07:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Jim - I got your first message and replied to you. I also left you my phone number so maybe we can speak if you want to. If you left me a second message, i did not get it. Please feel free to call me, or let me know if you didn't get my reply.

Since I last replied to this thread, I have since made some phone calls to try and verify some of this story. I spoke with the Deputy that has run the investigation and I believe that he has done us all a great service by closing down the "alleged' fraud. He told me that my story is not unique and that he believes that there ay be as many as 300 to 400 people that are in the same boat as you and me. Sort of feels like the Titanic doesn't it?

I also tried to verify the death of his father that allegedly occured about 6 months ago and none of the counties that are around Sturgoen Lake had a record of Kent Helseth (Jr. or Sr.) of any kind, except for a felony investigation a few years back.

I really am sorry if my last post offended anyone, but I generally believe that most people are honest. I lose my temper sometimes when people take advantage of that to defraud me and others like me. I will have to give credit where credit is due though. He was REALLY good. to be able to keep the story straight that he gave each person and come up with a voice for 4 people that sounded so different... the guy was good! Too bad for us I guess.