View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 06:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC Cobra, 351W 400hp / 400 lbs torque
Not Ranked     

Hello folks,

Well another day and I have heard from 2 more individuals that have been caught up in this.

One is from Kentucky who had ordered his engine this past April and again has never received anything. In case you are checking this thread I have your number via e-mail and I will give you a call today.

The second one was a little more fortunate then the rest of us, he was able to get his money back.
His story goes as follows. His engine left their plant in May of 2002. Then their truck broke a main frame rail in Tennessee. He offered to go pick his engine up, but it was too far back on the truck to get off, it had 30 other engines in front of it,(Sound familiar). Then their truck was up and running in July. In early Auigust they were in Kentucky, mid august Nothern Kentucky near Cincinatti, still 15 engines in front of his. He said he wanted to meet with the driver and take him to lunch, the driver said OK. When he got to the agreed town to meet he couldn't reach the driver on his cell phone. He called Kent, who was very upset that this guy was questioning his integrity and sent his money back.

Now why would the driver not meet with this gentleman as he agreed or even send his money back for a completed engine when he is with in 10 or 15 deliveries of getting it to him, unless there never was an engine or delivery truck? Make your own decision. Strange how similiar this story is to the one I have been posting and telling you about in this thread with one exception, this one happened last year (2002) and mine happened this year (2003). I ask this gentleman to log on and post his own story so you can here it directly from him as he was a Club Cobra member last year.

How many more will we find?

Jim