View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 05:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC Cobra, 351W 400hp / 400 lbs torque
Not Ranked     

The people I have been talking to are finding this site through a web search. Since they are waiting on delivery of their engines, and now when they call the shop there is no answer, and all of the cell phone numbers are disconnected they are searching the web for information on this company. When you put KHP, Dragboy, or as one person did they put in KHP's phone number it brings up this web page. That is how they have told me that they have found out. Some are posting some are just e-mailing me direct and others a calling me. As far as I know I have only come across one individual who was previous a member of Club Cobra who was caught up in this last year with Dragboy, but he was the more fortunate individual who was able to get he money back. I found him through the search engine on this web site for Dragboy. I saw that he had posted that he purchased an engine from them, so I e-mailed him asking if he ever got it. He said he had stopped posting on the forums awhile back for whatever reason. As far as I know he was the only one, other then myself caught up in this that is or was a member of the Cobra Club.

Jim