View Single Post
Old 08-31-2003, 07:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX4761, KCR Shelby Alloy 496,760hp
Send a message via AIM to misfit41
Not Ranked     

Hi Ron,,
After I thought about it I am not sure about the Texas thing myself,I was under the impression the dealer had to install the engines,{at my cost}but after thinking I am sure that s incorrect,which is good,,I would rather put it in than ship it.
I am wondering if the car will look identical to the LV cars,otherwise I dont want it,but if so I plan to finish the deal.
I am not sure my thinking makes sense, I really cant justify two cars,but with these SA cars on the market it has to adjust all replica prices ,mine included,my car definately has a csx quality drive train,so the plan is to use that in the csx car,maybe stick a small block,or a nice stock 428 and c6 I have in the sv,it will still be a great car,trigos,correct dash,alum trim under the hood,and very correct looking,so it should still be worth 20k,I got that car at a steal and have under 30k invested including the 16k 427 ,so all said and done and averaged out,I should still be in ok shape and have a real car.and jumping for joy I didnt buy the spf,,Tk

"this whole Adult thing just isnt working for me "