View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 12:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Heading the 289FIA route, ERA is the choice du jour
Not Ranked     

It seems my line of questioning keeps getting turned into a "which one is better" question.

Can't compare apples and oranges? Why not? Oranges have a skin you wouldn't ordinarily eat. Apples you can eat the skin (good idea to clean it first, though). Oranges break into bite-sized chuncks, wherein an apple you just bite into it. They both make great juices, but most Americans opt for orange juice over apple juice during breakfast. After consuming both, I'd have to say I prefer oranges, but both really are delicious.

Same thing with Cobras, but in the absence of experience driving both (I've driven a Superformance with a stroked 351W, and it was quite delicious) I thought I would see if anyone on clubcobra had driven both, and for them, came out with a preference, one way or another. The related question would be why the preference.

Other than that, I wanted to understand the subtle differences between the cars.

Excaliber: I'll take a look at the road test you mentioned. This should be helpful.

-Doug