View Single Post
Old 09-05-2003, 04:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Coupe,Blue w/white stripes SB; Roadster, Blue w/white stripes BB w/2-4s; SPF installer/Hot Rod-Custom Car builder
Not Ranked     

I've kept track of this thread from the beginning and, except for Excaliber, these are all first time posts and the guy is taking a verbal beating that would kill any business. While it is interesting that all these individuals have posted here, and you can call them, doesn't verify with any credibility what has been charged. Where are the Sheriffs/Police persons that are supposed to be monitoring this thread, how come they haven't posted any substantiation of these events. I am just a little concerned that an individual (real or ficticious) could be defamed in this forum with
little more than a large list of first time posters that claim said happened. I am not as much questioning their validity as whether or not any real documentation has occurred. If this is for real then the guy should be dealt with accordingly, but "an angry mob can be an ugly thing" (from, Young Frankenstein).

Last edited by Woodz428; 09-05-2003 at 04:07 PM..