View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 05:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC Cobra, 351W 400hp / 400 lbs torque
Not Ranked     

Your correct Woodz, this gentleman needs to be dealt with accordingly. From what I understand that is currently happening. The Sheriffs dept. served the intial warrants to get him shut down, they are now putting together all of their evidence to press charges and take this deal to court. Currently that is where we stand. Most of the first time post are because these guys who have ordered product from this guy and now have no way of getting ahold of him are searching the web for information. It brings up this page of the forum when you do a search for KHP engines, Dragboy, his name or their phone number. So that is how they are finding out about this situation, and some, not all are posting replies. I have been a member of Club Cobra for a little while, however I have used it ever since I decided to purchase a Cobra several years ago ( a great place for information), but only posted a few times in the past. This seemed like a good place to help get the word out on this situation and inform others.

Oh by the way I was cantacted again this week end by another individual who just found out. I again ask him to go back into the forum and post his story so everyone can see what had happen to him and what story he was told. But again this guy will show up as a first time post.

I hope this explains the first time posts and again, my intentions are in no way to hurt someone trying to run a legit business, but there is something wrong with this situation. There are some people into this guy with serious money and some have been working with him 2 to 3 years and still have never received anything. Something is wrong with that. I also would love to see the Cheif Deputy Sheriff post some information verifing what I have been telling everyone so you don't think that I am a angry or "T'd" off customer trying to bring a good guy down, or the leader of an angry lynch mob but I am sure there is no way he can do this, at least until this thing is well on its way to being over, and right now it is just getting started.

Jim