Thread: Dog Training
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 11:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley, Mopar thingy (small block of course)
Not Ranked     

Yesterday the appraiser came to the house and called from his car in the driveway. Our yellow lab Theresa was sitting in the front yard watching him but no barks yet. My wife went out to greet him and as soon as he got out of the car and approached my wife T let out some barks that would make Satan's hair raise on his neck. The appraiser asked if the dog would bite and my wife said she didn't think so. I would have said only if you do something stupid. Anyway he asked if Jenny could put T in the house while he measured the yard and Jenny said OK, showed him where the gate was, at which point Theresa decided he must be alright and met him at the gate wagging her tail.
I had posted a thread a while ago about small dogs and irresponsible owners where a dog came after me (in my own yard no less) and the dog is now dead from it's injuries I found out later.
But our 18 month daughter can pull, hit, push, lay on, and everything else toddlers do before you can catch them and she just takes it all, even offers to clean her up after a poopy diaper.
And this is a dog somebody dumped. Anyway, I am probably boring you guys and gals...