View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 10:31 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF 289 FIA, 347 stroker with Weber 48's, building a '48 Anglia gasser, driving a '55 Chevy resto-rod
Send a message via Yahoo to G.R.
Not Ranked     

This is only the 3rd "Ford" I've ever owned--Ford in the 60's and '70's had a reputation of "Fix Or Repair Daily"--Chevys ran and ran strong at least on the street and drag strip--Camaros w/302's would often walk all over the Mustangs, Fairlanes, Falcons with the GT options. And yes many of us did street race back then--so Don't start the "irresponsible " put downs--

I've always liked hot Chevy's from the 60's and early '70's Camaro, Chevelle Malibu, El Camino, Nova SS, never really liked the Mustangs, Fairlanes, or Falcons(other than the 63 1/2 Sprint Coupe).

Haven't really liked any of the cars from GM or Ford since that time and today--yuk --Chrysler seems to be the only one with a design team that has a clue--damn hard to tell a Ford from a Chevy, KIA, Honda, Toyota, or damn near any other marque without the badges--except for the European imports like BMW, Jag, Mercedes, Audi, Mini( )--

Oh well just my " 'af pennys worth, Sir"