View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 04:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hello to all, this DV's son. This is my first post so bear with me. I usualy just lurk in the shadows and listen and watch. In response to your query about a bra for a cobra. I run a franchise operation here in Columbus, Ohio called Mobile Appearance Reconditioning Services, aka M.A.R.S. There is a new product out on the market that is called Miracle Shield. This Miracle Shield is a clear vinyl cover that molds to the front of any car and is virtually invisible. It adheres with the use of a mild soap and water mix and stretches to match the contours of the car. It does not fade the paint and can be removed with a little bit of work. I would not suggest ever taking it off because you would have to measure and recut it again. It is not reusable. It can be ordered in a large roll and cut to fit the specs of each individual car. I can get it cut too match a specific vehicle, but I am pretty sure that no one has spec'd a cobra front end and cut a design yet. The prefabed cutting process requires a type of cad design and a lot of measuring. If you have the patience and time, you could get a roll of this shield and cut it out to match your front end. This stuff can be laid down anywhere on your car...rocker panels, door jambs, front end, quarters where the hard plastic chip guards are usually placed. The sky is the limit because this stuff is invisible. I have a couple dealer accounts where they put this stuff on their brand new vehicles and jack the price $1500.00. If you are interested, give me a call and I will try and help you get a roll of this stuff without having too pay retail. 614.477.0441 Hope this helps. Back too my shadows.