View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 09:11 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Ever seen a Ford powered Vette? I haven't, and thats fine with me!

Nor do I care to see a Chevy powered Cobra (replica or not). Build whatever you want, but don't expect ME to admire your "cookie cutter" approach to enigne choice.

Personally I'm sick of seeing Chev small blocks, they EVERYWHERE. There show ZERO imagination, talk about "been there done that". Wheres the challenge? There better engines, blah blah blah, sick of hearing that to!

Some of the folks down under do it with a certain "flair", there interesting, different in their approach. I hate it (the Chev application), but I admire it at the same time.

The little Buick V-6 is also an interesting approach, different, interesting. Who knows WHAT you might find under the hood of a European Cobra! In Europe, thats OK, tis better to have SOME Cobra than none. But I sure admire Wilf Leek with a genuine Ford V8 in his Cobra! Move that man to the front of the bus!

Another "Hot Rod" with Chev power? Yawn,,,,,,,,,,,,,boring! I understand the "logic", and being a free country I don't have to like it,,,,,,,and don't!

Ernie