Thread: Bathurst
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 09:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 427SC w/427so, ERA GT #2002
Not Ranked     

You guys really have some great racing down there. Sure beats NASCAR, but our World of Outlaws and USAC sprints are pretty exciting, too. Used to watch the V8 Supercar races all the time on Speedvision last year, but it's harder to find your races due to NASCAR monoplizing the air waves in the US.

750hp, two for Ford on the podium isn't bad nor is six out of the top ten. And Marcos is still in the points lead, so things aren't going too bad for Ford, particularly after last year. The balance of this season should prove to be one of the best as I'm sure Holden won't roll over and play dead nor will Ford let them pull out an overall points win without a major battle.

I worked with one of your legends while at Ford's KarKraft; good old Allen Moffatt. He took one of the '69 T/A Mustangs home along with one of our best wrenches, Indy John Mulrine, and did pretty well . . . an understatement. How's Allen been doing lately? I saw him doing some announcing, but that's been it.
Attached Images

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough HORSEPOWER." Mark Donohue