View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 02:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     

If ALL the dealers know the cars better than Shelby, what difference would it make if they were finished by which dealer?
Apparently they would be better than anything you could get from Shelby?

Is it me, or is it getting silly? We used to have some REAL opposition to Shelby in the past. Some REAL and serious concerns. I have been known to air them out at times myself.

I hope I didn't sound as frivolous when I was barking "foul"!

We are attacking a car most haven't seen, and those who saw the car think it is plenty good, now we are questioning if it would differ from dealer to dealer.

I thought we had established that they were ALL going to be built in South Africa, like SPFs are built.
They would either be all good or bad,. Wouldn't you say?

In the past there was not many questions asked about the variations of the Las Vegas glass cars. No one said anything about dealers then. Now that the new model is coming back from South Africa from a single source, there are all kinds of questions. None too positive either.

The owners of SPF cars and many others have a lot to be proud of in their cars. If the new Shelby is a better car, guess what? Your manufacturer will make your car better too. It is called competition. It is good.

It has done miracles to US autos in the last 10 years or so. We have Japanese to thank for that. They haven't missed a beat in the process themselves either.

Same scenario will play out with smaller numbers.

If the car is bad, and fails to satisfy the market it will be gone and that will be a shame for the rest of us. The other manufacturers wouldn't have to worry about a newcomer.

Do I have this back wards or something?

TURK