View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 06:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default WHO'S CAR IS PRETTIER???

George Anderson REAL NICE, NO GOODBYE, NO HAND SHAKE!!!! He did it again, RED LIGHT WITH an AUTOMATIC, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??? I'm not talking to you any more. The kid drives 1k miles and take bracket 2 to school. runs 12.95 dial runs 12.98,12.953,13.01, and wins with 12.991. Thats not bad with a 5 speed and street tires George. I lose to Pete Tork in the king of the hill and got 3rd. If you want some help maybe you need to talk to the fastest driver there with your motor DAWN. She ran 9.74,9.75,9.75,9.73. The Lady can drive good Now if your done crying I want a price on a short block either 484 or 477 cid I using my heads and intake for next year. Shel's block. See if you can get the 428 block or 484. 9.5 to 9.8 compression with flat top pistons. I want it to run on 92 gas.
Chaplin Mike the kid did OK the trip was normal, rain going out and 2 deer run overs coming back the car is full on guts. I can still drive a car in the 1/4 mile after 20 years. I hope you go next year You would have a great time, the car didn't break, the clutch is smoked but that's OK Got 1st in class brackets1/4 mile, 3rd in autocross, and 7 in road racing, and I beat the dragon by .18 in autocross. John drove that Dragon 1300 miles to race it and raced, then drove it home. He puts a better engine in that car and watchout next year. Got to go unload and clean up. George, Rich, Bill and Wayne you did a GREAT JOB with the EVENT. THANK YOU. George you own me a dinner Rick Lake ps there having a driving school there next year, maybe come a day early George and sit in the FRONT of the CLASS, and be the THIS IS WHAT NOT TO DO PERSON.