View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 05:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1245 w/ 1966 427 SO
Not Ranked     

Computerworks: Thanks for the clarification! ....actually, those guages look pretty cool....and I can't see Shelby's name on them! Does anybody have pictures of the guages used in the new rollers?

Ernie: No, I didn't see the pictures Turk put up! Is there a "search" I could do to find them?

RedCSX: Thanks for the sites. I've been to Shelbyauto.com, but not the Newport Shelby Cobra's site. That one was a little better, but I'd still like to see some photo's of the car broken down (frame off) so you can see the frame, suspension, etc. The picture of the car they show may not even be one of the "new" S. Africa cars (probably isn't!). Remember the first Tucker? It was a "roller" too! -ha! ....just needed something to show the "fans"!

I sent in for some info on the cars (from Shelby) and I'll wait to see what comes. Believe me, I hope it IS a better car for the money (especially MY money!). You can't go wrong with competition; it makes everybody better.....or GET better to keep up! We ALL win when that happens!
I would like nothing better than to have 3 mfgr's to choose from in my price range, instead of 2 (SPF and ERA....although ERA is pushing it - and worth it do doubt). It makes things more interesting and gives the buyer more leverage.

Last edited by TerrysSPF; 10-20-2003 at 05:55 PM..