View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 07:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1245 w/ 1966 427 SO
Not Ranked     

Ron: Thanks for the info on your thread! It IS a nice looking car in that photo. Do you know of any interior / dash shots to be found anywhere?
I guess I'll just have to wait to see one in person before making a decision. I have to admit, at 39K it's tempting to go with JUST for the name alone (and you've got to figure they wouldn't be putting out garbage), BUT, is it up to SPF / ERA standards? Both those companies have gone through the trial- n- error associated with putting out these rollers, and have improved upon their products over the years from this experience and feedback they've recieved from customers / dealers. I've never seen a nicer paint job than what SPF puts out, and I think ERA's are THE quality replica for those looking for a more authentic look (Compaired to the "perky butted" SPF). I'm a little dissapointed by the wait for an ERA, though. Heck, the market might crash TWICE by the time I got my car! My main concern is Performance (don't forget about SPF's wins in The Run-n-Gun and One Lap of America), and getting the most car for my money. It's not a "investment" that I'm looking to make, or even break even on, money wise. It's an investment in pleasure and regaining something I used to love when I was younger. -60's Muscle, and not playing by the rules!

I'll bet that nobody has one in my area before the price goes up in November tough! I'm a "touchy-feely" kind of guy; I won't buy it if I can't touch it / drive it first! -Just ask my wife!

Last edited by TerrysSPF; 10-20-2003 at 07:48 PM..