Thread: SPF open house
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 06:02 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 156, ex Paxton 351, now a 392 Ford Racing Stroker
Not Ranked     

Hey Bob, there is a SPF owner with a 527 cube 750 hp car for you to drive and demo if he would ship it your way for the show ! if he does, why drive yours ? . LOL. OH YEAH, dont forget his fogger bottle that adds another 500 HP to that engine .

I am looking forward to seeing the coupe, one should be here at the Detroit AUTORAMA rod/custom show in Feb 04...or I could drive down to Cinci to see it when the wife is somewhere else. something about 5 cars is enough she sez, which one ya gonna sell...or how is your Schwinn if ya get another one and I (she) decides which one to sell ! . methinks i will hold off right now...oh well...gee, let me know what ya think about the Coupe, maybe i could sell one of my cars and order a coupe when i find out which one she will sell. i was at work once, she had a garage sale and she sold my cycle without my knowledge. something about a chain coming off when she rode it and it wrapped around her ankle and she was not too pleased about that...i never saw the cycle again. .......hmmmmm....

enjoy the show/display. bill..

Last edited by Bill Wells; 10-21-2003 at 07:24 PM..