View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003, 10:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 514 ci
Neutral     

Was out for a little cool afternoon cruise with my bride of 29 years the other day. I was enjoying the sunshine and she was all bundled up like we were on a snowmobile rather than a Cobra. While cruising down a freeway, we had a guy come flying up beside us with the passenger window rolled down and his right hand hanging out as far as he could reach while snapping a quick photo. It was both flattering and concerning as I was worried about him losing control of his car in his enthusiasm. It wasn't ten minutes later after exiting onto a country side road that a car coming towards us slammed on the brakes and pulled to the side of the road. i thought maybe he was experiencing some difficulties. as I approached, he too was hanging out of his window, camera in hand. While I have had many people take full advantage of a photo opt at a car show or while parked somewhere, I have never had two in such a short period of time that also snapped a photo just by having a camera handy when I was on the fly. Now where are the girls with the boobs?