View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 10:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique Motorcars 289 FIA
Not Ranked     

I was driving the FIA through an area in Kansas City known as "The Plaza", when some guy in a black F-150 hangs out the window and yells "BUY A REAL ONE!!!"

I just looked and him and shook my head, because I couldn't come up with a response fast enough. I need some help from some of you lightning-tounged guys in here. What would you have said??

A few months back I was sitting at an intersection when this dirtbag rolls by in his POS '90 Cavalier and his GM Goodwrench mechanics shirt and says "You're fakin', man...you're fakin!". My response to that one was easy of course, I just said "Yeah, you got me. I'd much rather have that rusted-out-piece-of-s*it that you're driving back to the trailer park." He flipped me off and I proceeded to rev the engine to about 4000rpm and slowly cruise by him, while letting him feel the pain of the sidepipes (plus, we were under an overpass...so it was really loud.)

Don't get me wrong, I've gotten many, many more compliments, but do you guys get these kinds of insults, or do I just look like an a$$hole??

Russ