View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 11:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF replica, 351W, about 420 HP
Not Ranked     

(un-thread-jacking, un-thread-jacking, un-thread-jacking.......)....So, What's the LATEST recognition your Cobra has had lately? While walking my dogs thru my neighborhood a couple of nights ago, I came across some teenage girls painting on a white banner with blue paint. I recognized the name of the team as the local high school. I asked one of the girls if they had their "Cheerleading Team Picture" taken yet. She said no, but soon. Well, since my Cobra is blue with white stripes, (natch!) I told "Buffy" that I HAD a blue and white car that they could take their pictures with. "Jennifer" said "OH, that Cobra that just drove by a few minutes ago?". I said "Yes, that's my Cobra." "Nicole" then said that she wanted to have her pic taken in the driver's seat, and "Amber" said she wanted HER pic sitting on the back, next to the rollbar! "Missy" then took my phone number and promised to call me when they were going to have the pics taken, and I said "OK!". We'll have to see what develops with the pictures........Hopefully there will be some MILFs involved..............(All names have been changed to protect their innocence!)

"If you think that you can cut it, if you think you got the time, you'll only get just one chance, better get it right first time. 'Cause in this game you're playing, if you lose you got to pay, and if you make just one wrong move, you'll get BLOWN AWAY. Expect no mercy.