View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 09:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 brushed aluminum with Keith Craft 527C.I. all aluminum FE
Not Ranked     
Default Blocks

One reason we decided to look into this was the hard time Genesis was having getting there blocks going. I have worked real close with Tim and the new ownership at Genesis to help them with the blocks future and things look good there. With the new money influence and the new company's connections things have been moving along.
I was contacted by one of my customers about him building a block and I said I thought we sell all both companies could provide. He has looked at the Genesis block and made a few changes that we think would help on a all out race engine for durability. I believe both blocks will be in the same price range.
As I said before I plan on working with both companies because both blocks will much better than what we have ever had in cast iron. We have not said much about the new block because we wanted to get some produced before we said anything.
Genesis called me today also and said they had cast some aluminum blocks this week and hope to machine next week. Thay want to send me one for testing before we go to market with it. Thanks