View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 03:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Rear ends

REDSC400 Art I go to swap meets and find great buys. A whole jag rear 300.00$ complete. You have to check the ratio and if it's a posi, there's a tag on the cover if it's never been worked on. Mark Williams build the stub shafts for CWI 30 spline bolt in. Need new bearings and seals. I paided 900.00 4 years ago for just the shafts. Another 500.00 for the carrier with the 30 spline case.The bolts for the jag carrier are 7/16 bolts the dana 44 carrier was 1/2 bolts I drilled and tapped it out to fit. I am a 20 year tech and have the tools to do this kind of work. Find out what gear ratio you want and see if Peter will sell you an open case. CWI in Costamesa CA. 644 Terminal Way. The number I have is old 3602743373 Try it. I don't know if they have a web site. You want the case with the 5 bolts that hold the stub shaft to the case and calipers that bolt to the stub shaft plate CWI has updated brakes for the rear of the car, finned rotors instead of solids. Era also builds that outside brake system for their single shock rear. I have cooling ducts for my rear brakes and harder pads because of the heat when racing.