Thread: spring fling 4
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 08:18 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR2479K, 351W yellow/black stripes
Not Ranked     

I for one very, very much hope and pray that there will be a DVSF IV. It holds such a special place in my and my wifes' heart, since we left DVSF III with a special present...our first child, a boy, to be born around March 14th, 2004. It will forever have incredible meaning to us.

It was such a great event. Got to connect names with faces, saw beautiful cars, had a wonderful time, and most importantly, raised a ton of money for CF.

I know so many people have volunteered to help. What do you think, DV?? Late June in London, Oh???

If there is no way DVSF IV can happen in London, Ohio, I'd be willing to help try to put it together here on the East Coast. I was almost afraid to post this comment, because I do NOT want to take the Fling away from Ohio or DV. As I said, it has great meaning to my wife and I, we're very much looking forward to cruising London Ohio again with our newborn son. I'm just willing to try to step up if need be.

Steve

No, it ain't "real", but it's real fast....

Some people choose to rattle their windows with stereos and speakers... I choose to rattle windows with my right foot.

Last edited by klayfish; 11-12-2003 at 08:33 AM..