View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 05:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B 427 body and building my own chassis. Modifying a Jaguar front irs and a Dana 44 in a 4 bar set up in the rear. 351W/408 Stroker I am building myself, top loader 4 speed..Dana 44 rear w/ 4 link
Send a message via Yahoo to stevehaygood
Not Ranked     
Default Jaguar suspension

Does anybody have any pics, drawings or a design/drawing for using stock Jaguar suspension front and rear?? I know the rear will have to be narrowed, but I'd like to use the stock upper and lower a-arms up front. Will just transferring the stock measurements work?? The steering rack should work I have already compared it to an old MustangII rack. There are enough threads on the tie-rod ends to narrow the front. I bought a Standard II/ 73-76 Jag XJS for this reason. I have built my own chassis, and am using a B&B body with stock 90" wheelbase. I am ready to fabricate the front and rear clip. I plan on using Aldan coil-overs for the front and the same for the rear or approximate equivalent. also i need some help/suggestions about what height to use for setting the rear end and front end. I am planning to use the car for fri-sat night cruising and the occasional wekend trip. Any comment would be appreciated,
Thanks ahead of time
Steve
1st Marine Division
"The Nam", 1967
Grunt infantry

Last edited by stevehaygood; 11-15-2003 at 05:27 PM..